an account. You can:
Access your saved cars on any device.
Receive Price Alert emails when price changes,
new offers become available or a vehicle is sold.
Selling Your Porsche 997
Submit our 30 second interest form and get a cash offer within 1 business day
TELL US ABOUT
YOUR Porsche 997.
Tell us your car’s features and condition.
Our sales team will work to get you the best possible price for your Porsche 997, guaranteed!
Same day cash payment, No listing fees or commissions. Zero Risk Transaction
We collect your car or arrange a drop off, our in-house team will handle all paperwork & DMV Title Transfer.
How to get top dollar for your Porsche 997
Why sell your Porsche 997 with us?
- Expertise and Knowledge: EAG has extensive experience and knowledge within the luxury car market. We can provide accurate valuations of your vehicle, ensuring that you receive a fair price for your Porsche 997.
- Convenience: Selling a Porsche 997 to us far more convenient than selling it on your own. You don’t have to spend time and money advertising your car, taking photos, and dealing with potential buyers, tire kickers, or theft risks. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about negotiating with buyers, which can be a time-consuming and stressful process.
- Quick Sale: We have the resources and expertise to make quick purchases, which means you can get cash for your car faster than if you were to sell it to a private buyer.
- Better Access to Potential Buyers: We have a broader customer base, including potential buyers who may not be actively searching for a luxury car. If you choose to consign with us instead of sell directly, we can connect you with these buyers and ensure that your Porsche 997 receives the attention it deserves.
- Professional and Trustworthy Transactions: Our Luxury and exotic dealership has a reputation to maintain and therefore we conduct our transactions professionally and ethically. You can be assured of a hassle-free transaction, and that EAG will handle all the paperwork and legal formalities associated with the sale.
- No Repairs Required: EAG often purchases vehicles as-is, meaning you won’t have to spend money on repairs or modifications to sell your Porsche 997. This is particularly beneficial for owners who want to sell their vehicle quickly without any additional expenses and hassles.
If I sell my Porsche 997, how will you evaluate it?
Exclusive Automotive Group considers several factors when determining the value of a Porsche 997. One of the primary factors is the vehicle’s overall condition, including the interior and exterior appearance, mechanical performance, and maintenance history. We also consider the recent market values for the exact make, model, and year of the Porsche 997, as well as its mileage, and any unique features or options that it may have. The market demand for the car is also taken into account, along with the current market trends and conditions. We often rely on industry-standard valuation guides and market research to determine the vehicle’s fair market value. Additionally, we consider any unique histories or customizations, taking into account the long-term cost of ownership for the buyer. By considering these factors and using our expertise and experience, we can accurately determine the value of a Porsche 997 and offer an amazing price to you.
RECENTLY PURCHASED LUXURY CARS
WE HAVE ANSWERS
Exclusive Automotive Group Washington DC offers a fast and convenient way to sell your vehicle. Low costs for listing and selling. No texts, emails, or personal calls, and potential to reduce sales tax on your new car
Our exceptional accounting department will work directly with your financial institution to pay off your loan or lease, take care of all associated paperwork including DMV title transfers. You will be issued payment for the equity in your vehicle.